Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

Honest Liar



A Woodcutter Loses his Axe (Kulhaadi) & Lord Offers him Both Gold & Silver
but He takes his Own Axe & Seeing his Honesty Lord gives him All 3.

One day he goes Again 2 Forest with his Wife. Bt his Wife Falls into d River, he Cries n Pleads 2 d Lord 2 give him his Wife.

Lord brings Out Angelina Jolie & Asked 'Is this ur Wife'
He Replied - Yes.!


Lord said 'U Lied n u r gona b Punished'


He Said 'wait Lord I Lied bcoz if I had Said No, u Would have taken out Cameron Diaz. 


If Then I said no, u Would have taken Out My Wife n Seeing my Honesty, U Wud hve Given me All 3.


Bt I m a Poor Man, I Can't keep All 3. So I said Yes to Angelina.





 

God: rulayega kya pagle...ja le ja isse...
(you will make me cry, go go, take this one with you)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...