Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, August 02, 2013

Most STUPID questions people usually ask



1. At movies:
Hey! What are you doing here?
Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know? 

2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet: Sorry did that hurt?
Me: No not at all. I'm on local anesthesia. Why don't you try again? 

3. When I get woken up at midnight by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?
Me: Na! I was doing research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought I was sleeping, you stupid fool?

4. When they see me with shorter hair: hey Have u had a haircut?
Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hair's shedding.! 

5. When someone call's on land-line n asks where r u?
Me: M in market with telephone around my neck...!!! 

6.when I m washing my car neighbor: hey are u washing it?
Me: No, I m just watering it so that it grows into a big bus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...