Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 01, 2013

NEVER LIE TO A SMART WOMAN...




Man on phone: Honey I've been asked to go fishing in China with my boss for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get the promotion.
 
 
 So could you please pack enough clothes for a week, set out my rod & fishing box. We're leaving from office & I'll swing by the house to pick my things. Oh, Please pack my new blue silk pajamas!



The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being a good wife she did exactly as her husband said..
 


The following Weekend he came home a little tired but looking good..
 


The wife welcomed him & asked if he caught many fish?
 


He said "Yes, Lots of Salmon, Blue gill & a few Swordfish. But why didn't u pack my blue silk pajamas?"
 
 
 


You'll love the answer..!!
 
 
 





She says,
 
 
 

"I did.. They're in your fishing box..
 
 
 


Game over..xx..xx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...