Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You all are so lucky..




An old man from Pune is dying in the hospital and is surrounded by his two sons, daughter and his wife and a nurse. 

Says to his eldest son: 
To you, I leave the Deccan Towers.

To you, my dear daughter, I leave the apartments in the Koregaon Park Plaza.

To you, my youngest son with a large future, I leave the City Center offices in Camp.

And you, my dear wife, the three residential buildings towers in Kalyani Nagar.

The nurse, impressed, tells his wife: Madam, your husband is very rich. He is bequeathing many properties! You all are so lucky!!

And the wife retorts: 

Rich??? Lucky??? 




Are you kidding me!!!??


 Those are his routes where he delivers milk!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...