Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It's a matter of presentation..



2 Women friends chatting in office

Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. How was yours?


Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale!




At the same time, their husbands are talking at work Husband 2: How was your evening?

Husband 1: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate & fell asleep. What about you?


Husband 2: It was horrible. I came home, there’s no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn’t have money left for a cab.

We walked home which took an hour & when we got home remember there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!!


Moral: Presentation does matter. No matter what the reality is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...