Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Racism!


Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

In London: A customer asked, "Do you have "Sarson Da Tel???" (Mustard Oil)

The shopkeeper says "Are you a Sardar???"

The guy, clearly offended says,"Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Olive Oil, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?


Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?

The shopkeeper says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Sarson Da Tel (mustard oil), why did you ask if I am a Sardar???"

The shopkeeper replied, Because, you're in a "WINE SHOP !!!" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...