Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Happy Propose Day!!


Today is the Propose Day, the 2nd and love day of the Valentine’s Week. Go ahead and propose the one who’s stolen your heart...!!



♥ Love is a gift. if you recieve it, Open & appreciate it.. If not don’t worry. Some one some where is still wrapping it for you..!



♥ Without You Life Is Black Not White. Without You The World Has No Hope No Light. Without You I Can’t Go Left Or Right. Without You I Lose my Sight. Thank You My Dear. I Love You..


♥ If I get your smile, I dont need flowers. If I get your voice, I dont need music. If you speak to me, I dont need anybody. If you are my love, I dont need the world. Will you be mine on this propose day.
♥ I love you for not what you are, but what I have become when I am there with you. So be with me forever.
♥ On this special day I want to say grow old along with me, the best is yet to come. Will you spend the rest of your life with me? Happy Propose Day sweetheart!
♥ What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other.. to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. Let us make memories of a lifetime on this Propose Day.
♥ When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far and no one can ever tear them apart.
♥ GOOD MORNING: Just for u, must for u, first for u, nothing to say... always b happy... its my pray... have a nice day. Good morning.
❇❇Happy propose day Fabulous Sunday and Magical Afternoon for you my dear friends.❇❇


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...