Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

Few classics




An intelligent wife is one who spends so much that her husband can't afford another woman. 
************************
Cool message by a woman: Dear mother-in-law,"don't teach me how to handle my children,I'm living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement." 
**************************
A kid was beaten by his mom. 
Dad came home and asked, What happened son?? 
Kid said, can't adjust with your wife anymore, I need my own.? 
**************************
In an African safari, a lion suddenly bounced on wife. 
Wife: Shoot him! Shoot him! 
Husband: Yes, yes. I'm changing the battery in my camera.. 
****************************What is the difference between mother and wife? 
One woman brings you into this world crying and the other ensures you continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...