Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Amazing msgs.. One of the most Beautiful Creations of GOD.



“The Best Lines ever said by a Man....."


When I was born, A Woman was there to hold me...... My Mother 


As I grew up as a child, A woman was there to care & play with me..... My sister 


I went to school, A Woman was there to help me learn.. My Teacher 


I became depressed when I lost, A Woman was there to offer a shoulder... My Girlfriend


I needed compatibility, company & Love, A Woman was there for me.. My Wife


I became tough, A Woman was there to melt me....My Daughter 


When I will die, A Woman will be there to absorb me in... Mother land 



If you are a Man, value every Woman...&

If you are a Woman, feel proud to be one

Dedicated to all wonderful women- Happy Women's day



"W O M A N" 

One of the most Beautiful Creations of GOD.

U can feel her "Innocence" in the form of a DAUGHTER..

U can feel her "Care" in the form of a SISTER..

U can feel her "Warmth" in the form of a FRIEND..

U can feel her "Dedication" in the form of a WIFE..

U can see her "Divinity" in the form of a MOTHER..

Share this to everyone so that they can value a "WOMAN"...

"HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...