Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, March 08, 2015

"What you do all day at home?"


Someone asked her, Are you a working women or a house-wife??


She said: “Yes I’m a full time working house-wife. I work 24hours a day. I’m a MOM, a WIFE, a DAUGHTER, and a SISTER-in-LAW. ‘m an alarm clock, a cook, a maid, a teacher, a waiter, a nanny. A nurse, a handyman, a security officer, a counselor and a comforter. I don’t get holidays, medical leaves or half days.



I work throughout the day and night… I’m on call all hours and get paid with a sentence. "What you do all day at home?"


I dedicate this message to all Mothers, Wifes, Daughters and Sisters. Happy Mothers Day! Love you Mom! Super Duper! :))


The willingness to listen, the patience to understand, the strength to support,the heart to care & just to be there…. that is the beauty of a lady! Happy Women’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...