Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Teddy Day Friends...!!! 


A Cute Teddy Bear,
To My Cute Friend,
On A Cute Occasions,
Just To Say,
Happy Teddy Bear Day...
.


A teddy is like a friend
you hug it and cry to it
when you are sad you
talk to it 
when you feel
alone it does not matter
what color, size or condition its in ,
its there for u
no matter what 
teddy day




HAPPY TEDDY DAY


A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, 
accepts what you have become, 
and still, 
gently allows you 
to grow.
– William Shakespeare


Let all my smile be yours and all your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours and 
all your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours, only you be mine!

 ⊘
“On the soft occasion of Teddy Day,
I want to wish my soft Teddy,
With my soft wishes and
blessings.....
I love my Teddy....
U r d sweetest Teddy..
"Happy Teddy DAy..."




















Happy Teddy Day Friends...!!! 
 
 ⊘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...