Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Share this with your Friends!



Broadcast this to all ur contacts & see what they think of u....





[___________] is box me woh likho jo aap mere bare me sochte ho...
Apne sare friends ko bhejo aur dekho wo aapke liye kya likhte he.
But reply me 1st.
I dare you to broadcast this to all ur contacts & see what they think of u....

♡1.Violent
♡2.Cool
♡3.Sweet
♡4.Talkative
♡5.Quiet
♡6.Fit
♡7.Funny
♡8.Joker
♡9.Perfect type
♡10.I love You
♡11.Miss You
♡12.Crazy
♡13.Stupid
♡14.Fierce
♡15.Wish u Were My Boyfriend/Girlfriend
♡16.Flirt
♡17.Kind
♡18.Cute
♡19 .Shy
♡20.Lovable
♡21.I've liked you for a while now
♡22.Gorgeous
♡23.I kinda like you
♡24.I love your company
♡25.Freak
♡26.Delete me
♡27.Miss the things we had

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...